Sign in to follow this  
Guest paizinho71

"Icing on the cake" question for the 737

Guest paizinho71

Hello PMDG,Thanks for this awesome piece of work. I'm Soooo Happy with the NGs.Sorry, if this has been asked before now.My question: Is there a plan to add wingtip vortices/condensation effects in the engine when landing or taking off in humid conditions?I don't know if this would be feasible feature at this time, but it would just add to this wonderful product.Anyway, thanks and continued success....Already on "cloud 737":-) with the planes.Ryan Beard,KJAN,SBGL,SBRJ

Guest CaptTate

That would be pretty cool. I know PSS has that on their Airbuses

Guest eddm

Of course, that would be extremly cool. As I know LAGO has that on their TORNADO too.Constantin

Guest Erups

I think you can pretty much take any condensation effect, and recycle it by using the correct geometric values for the NG wings...BR