Sign in to follow this  
Guest NAVData

no AIRACs at the moment ...

Guest NAVData

Dear NAVData-User,due a server hacking of my files no AIRACs (previous and the upcoming 0406) are available at the moment. The reason isn

Richard,For the many flight simmers out there that really appreciate your work and look forward to the new update every month, we apperciate the hard work that you do for free as a service to the community. It is a shame that a couple individuals do not share in these thoughts and instead attempt to take advantage of your generosity. I hope this does not deter you from offering this great service to us in the future. I and many many others stand behind you, appericate your work for us and we look forward to getting the update at your convience.

Eric 

Guest Bras

Marcelo here, I am the editor of Vflight.org. Let me explain what happened resuming the situation or this will become a giant message.Since December last year access to Navdata.at has been blocked to all Brazilian users. I do not know the reason for this, but the website has obviously been unavailavle to all user in the Brazilian IP range.Because of this, Brazilian sites like mine, Aerovirtual.com.br and Voosimulado.com started to re-distribute the Airac Cycles themselves. We at Vflight.org have always hosted copies of the files ourselves, others link directly to the Navdata files which unlike the Navdata website (the main one) are in fact accessible from Brazil because they reside on a different server. Since this was brought here, I even gave access to some members of the Avsim staff to prove, through our site bandwidth usage, that we hosted these files and not linked them as Richard suggest in his message.I have tried to contact Richard before at Navdata.at regarding this situation, but the email bounced back with a deferred timeout error message. Since the website was blocked, I believed that emails from Brazil were blocked as well.Today Vflight.org received an email from Richard requesting removal of the files. We removed the files (which we originally downloaded from Aerovirtual.com.br) within minutes. I also replied to Richard's email but received no answer from him and was surprised that he ignored it, because if he had took time to read I don

Guest NAVData

Hi Marcelo,appologize accepted, but no answer from me (bounced mails) doesn