Sign in to follow this  
Guest Paul Mallows

Reality XP Weather Radar

Guest Paul Mallows

Hi all,Does anyone use, or is anyone aware of any problems with, the Reality XP WX500 weather radar with the PMDG 737? It seems to me that this might be a good add-on to have, but wanted to see what the thoughts of you guys on here is.Many thanks,Paul Mallows

Guest cargo747

Hello Paul,got this WX-Radar a couple a days ago, and must say that it seems to working quite well, you just need to be - my opinion - very careful when it comes to the "resolution settings" as yesterdays flying around Austrian and Germany provided lot`s of "red spots" despite the sky was being CAVOK...Otherwise it is pretty usefull - at least for me - especially when you are at your "online-flying-mission" and you need add the little more realism asking the controller "Request 30 degrees to left/right to avoid" ;-))Cheers,Norbert - CLX001www.virtualcargolux.org

Guest schmidtrock

May I suggest to you the CWR Common Weather Radar guage found herehttp://members.chello.at/addongauges/The author has recently upgraded his panel.cfg file entries for use with the PMDG 8/9.Regards,

Guest Darren Howie

Works fantastically right down to providing correct ground returns based upon the terrainyou are flying over.Well worth the money if you want to see how a real wx radar works.Darren