Sign in to follow this  
Guest wendy02

737NG 600/700 Kernel32 error

Guest wendy02

Hello, I have recently installed the software and the gti.dll. Im running windows me. When I run flight simulator 2004 I get an error, saying kernel32.dll I cant play the game and the program shuts down. Can anyone help me on this?Thanks

Guest lamont

Make sure you place the GDI+ dll in your FS root directory.

Guest wendy02

hi, have placed the gdi+ dll in the root directory. But when I want to load the plane and fly from a different airport, the message saying, kernel32.dll comes up before loading up the scenery and traffic. When this comes up the plane cockpit is not displayed but the sound is. Doesnt seem to load properly. Can anyone help me on this one?Thanks

Please take a look at the forum rules, you need to sign your name. Hard to troubleshoot without more info. How about system specs?

Have you tried placing the GDI+ library in the WIndows Root folder instead of the FS9 root folder as per our FAQ in the 737 OIC at www.precisionmanuals.com/support ?Paul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest wendy02

hi, tried putting the gdi+ dll in the windows root directory but still no joy. My pc is of a high spec. When I load the flight I get the message kernel32 dll error, I click on ok and it still loads ok, but sometimes it doesn't load properly. How do I get rid of this message?Wendy