Sign in to follow this  
ChrisJake

anyone using AIVIEW?

i tried this module on a recommendation of a friend, problem is whenever i try to start FS2002 with this module in, i get "blue screened" shortly into my opening screen. i take aiview.dll out and everything runs fine.anybody have any ideas what is wrong? i'd kinda like to see what this module can do.thankschris

Guest JeanLuc_

Hi Chris,it is a know issue. One way to prevent this that I know is to configure the panel.cfg file with this: visible=1 under the section.This will force the window in which it is located to be displayed at startup and solves this issue.Hope it helps!

Is this the program that gives you a window that displays the other aircraft, and if you click on the info you get to watch the other aircraft do it's stuff? I think it is. If it is, then I had the problem at first and there was much discussion when it was first released. The team put out a new version to overcome this problem with some systems. Check out their web site for an updated version.Works great on my system now.CheersMark Underwood(Adelaide, Australia)