Sign in to follow this  
ramprat

A MUST READ if you fly the PMDG 737!

I was reading a popular magazine this morning and came across this:With the advent of the computer in the cockpit,"THERE ARE REALLY ONLY TWO OCCUPANTS IN THE MODERN JETLINER COCKPIT, A PILOT AND A DOG. THE PILOT'S JOB IS TO FEED THE DOG. THE DOG'S JOB IS TO BITE THE PILOT IF HE TOUCHES ANYTHING." It reminded me of the learning curve I have experienced with this fine product. Hope you enjoy it.Have a good day,Bill Worth

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

That sentence make sence! :( :)It's realy true, a pilot have to feed the FMC start the Engines and takeoff, and the aircraft fly's itselfs.

Guest captbulldog 2

That's really more Airbus thing than Boeing.Anybody have that cartoon about Airbus vs Boeing ?Warm Regards,

Guest LLgaz

Yes....that joke has been in circulation for quite a while now when talking about the automation of Airbus vs the more hands on approach of Boeing systems.However, the new Boeing birds are fast becomming like that as well.Oh well........I already know what I plan to do....a nice big juicy steak soaked in that tub of Russian Vodka....here doggie doggie...here boy....that's a good boy that's a good boy.....Ahhh.....good.....what does this knob do....EEEEEEYYYYAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!! STUPID %##%** MUTT>>>>>BIT ME!!:-)

Guest NGdriver

Hehehehe, i laughed so i spilled my coffee on my keyboard! Finally i got rid og that piece of junk, thanks for the joke!:-hah BestsKevin

That one goes back to the days of the "lights out data center" the the Operator to feed the dog but it still brings a smile every time I visualize it.Rich

Guest jetflyer

No, that's wrongThere's a computer, a human and a dog. The computer flies the plane. The human manages the computer, the dog bites the human if it tries to control the planeAnd that was originally made up in 1987 with the advent of the Airbus A320 which is in my opinion far superior to the 737NG