Sign in to follow this  
Ingo

The plane won

Hi,I am having trouble when standing at any airport (add-on or original MSFS) with the engines running. The plane (only PMDG

IngoIt sure has been addressed here. You just didn't look close enough. ;-) Your creeping forward is most possibly due to a throttle axis not calibrated. Your ground idle N1 should be 20.7 % N1 or a bit less.CHeers,

I get the same thing at times. N1 on my panel is less than that...around 20.3 or 20.4. Is there a way to hard code adjust this? Would it be in the aircraft.cfg file?Regards,Tom Stewart

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

TomYou get that with brakes applied and those low N1 numbers? I usually configure my throttle axis within FSUIPC (You have to have a registered version). In FS I have sensitivity set to 100 and dead zone to 0. I also use CH Control Manager as I have the CH yoke and pedals and set sensitivity to 100 and dead zone to 0 in there as well.There's no information in the aircraft.cfg that will change this as far as I know.I know that sometimes MSFS gets beserk and moves planes slowly backwwards or forwards regardless of engines running, brakes applied or anything. This happens in all planes but is very rare.Hope it helps,

Thanks to both of you... I figured it out. All I have to do is press the F1 button and the plan stops. It

Thanks Mats, I do have a reg v. of FSUIPC and I will check that out. I too have tried hitting the F1 key, but it does not always work for me.Thanks guys,Tom Stewart

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker