Sign in to follow this  
Guest speight

Blackpool Fl Sim Show

Guest speight

It was a good show, (if a little cramped. Got very busy Saturday, Sunday was easier to move around and try out the sims.Your very own PMDG Lefteris Kalamaras was there as was Aerosoft, RC Sims, Just Flight, Vatsim, Voice Buddy folks. Good Seminars from several people incl Oxford Aviation and Vatsim. One or two very cool sim projectors there and tremendous help and advice from Vatsim people and Bob (RC Sims)Very successful I would say.Thankyou to the organisers for such a good effort.Did anyone else from this forum go?PMDG still top of tree

Guest Paul Heaney

Would like to have seen it. My VA was represented there.

Guest speight

Hey! I was talking to them. Great people.

Guest tezbedz

Hi I went there on Saturday and also the party Saturday Night, I came away with a TrackerIR which I won sat night and some MegaScenery packs which were drawn by the Flightsim.com stand. (Can I say that here). In fact the Raffle on Sat night had some really quality stuff in it.For a first show it was great, very international, exhibitors, from Russia(Oleg Maddox), Germany (Aerosoft), USA(FlightSim.com), Spain (sorry can't remember) and Holland (SimKits) plus all the UK stands.Only regret, not being able to get into the British Airways 737 Cockpit simulator, it was already booked up when I found it round the back.Looking forward to next year, congrats to all involved.CheersTerry

Yes,i went and agree with you was a little cramped...enjoyed it immensley...and spent far to money to boot....got some add ons and a flight sim ch yoke wich i would not do without.My son loved it...hes 13 and it was a boys dream in there...lost him a couple of times...he was always to be found sitting i front of a screen with a very knowledgeable person gladly helping himWell done to all those who took partDave