Sign in to follow this  
Guest Moviedirector20

KMCO arrivals

Guest Moviedirector20

Okay I will use my first name. Thanxs and sorry for the trouble.Andras

Guest Moviedirector20

Thank youAndras

Guest ripcaster

Let me do this from 2 perspectives.Andras:Shoulda just used some made up alias.. John Stevens, Mike Stanford, anything.. Nobody would know the difference. It's a stupid point to HAVE to sign your REAL name..Forum:Would it kill you to answer the kid's question without first demanding personal information?? How about requesting his IP as well? Maybe what he's wearing? Gimme a break. If he spent his hard earned $$$ on a PMDG product (or possibly begged his parents for the dough who complied in the interest of aviation education), he's completely entitled to receive help with it when requested regardless of whether his name appears at the bottom of his posting.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpgGeorge BushCYYZ Apron CoordinatorTerminal 3VE3NFT

Guest Moviedirector20

George I was considering making up an alias (BTW are you our president? :-) ) but desided against it. And the point you are making is the one I was trying to make. If someone wanted an order number, or any info that i recieved from PMDG I would have given it to show I bought the product.Andras

Mr Bush, yeah right :-eekIt's all about ordinary courtesy, of which you seem to lack a bit, ;-) to everybody frequenting this forum! You don't meet with fellow collegues on a seminar using a phoney name. That's why PMDG have the rule.Handing out your first name on the world wide web isn't going to make you more vulnerable than you already are in this day and age.Cheers,

Guest Moviedirector20

Ummm Matts it was not common courtesy that I lacked, it was permission, don't question me about my parents policies okay, I am not in the mood to get in a fight.Andras

Guest Paul Heaney

Andras, have your parents allowed you to sign your FIRST name now, or are you going against them?Hmm, lets see, you've signed the name Andras, doing a search on google on "Andras" I came up with 434,000 results. Yahoo gave me 1,550,000 so bring that to your parents attention. Nothing to be Paranoid about when there's a half million results on one and 1 and a half million on another. I think you are safe.

Andras,I was replying to Mr. Bush as you can see on both my salutation and the reply threading. He's the one who (IMO) lacked a bit of courtesy against members of this forum. If you took offense I apologize, it was not my intention. I can respect your parents concern but given the results that Paul has provided you with I would say you're safe giving away your first name.Cheers,

Guest Moviedirector20

Okay can we just stop this and move on with our lives? And Paul as I said I personally don't care, it was the principal of the underlying logic that I was talking about. Also, in general I am allowed to use my first name. Please lets just drop this and move on, I understand now that I must sign my name and will continue to do so. But lets just bury the hatchet and continue enjoying or PMDG products! :-)Andras