Sign in to follow this  
Guest gasebah

GoFlight Cockpi System - anyone has it?

Guest gasebah

I am thinking about buying the big tower. I am aware that a lot of functions from the AP of DF737 and PSS Airbus cannot be set through GoFlight as they are programmed outside FS2002. But still for GA it seems to be a great thing.Anyone has that stuff? Does it make sense t buy it when you fly airliners like DF737 and PSS Busses most of the time?Alex

I have them and now wonder how I managed with out it them - I have the 8 push button panel and the landing gear and flaps panel.I also have all the a/c u mentioned but still use my panels for some of the actions.I am now looking at their new panel for the radios,definately next on my list.A very good addon in my opinion.DMB

I've only had it for a couple of weeks (radio, buttons, switches and trim/gear) and I love it so much that I've ordered another button panel and radio. I mostly fly GA (421C) and sometimes the built in 737 and the sense of realism these controls add is amazing! The feel and speed of tuning the radio is great. When I hit a toggle switch and see a light come on in the simulator I still get a grin on my face.Setup was completely painless. The only difficulty is that I was already running out of desktop space and it takes the space of about two mouse pads in the upright configuration.If you've already got a yoke and pedals, this is a great next step.

Guest Mgarmy

Both DF737 and PSS are using some non-standard FS ket commands. However, I know that with PSS you can re-map your keys. Check their forums if any user had any expereience with it. Ever since I started using the GoFlight system my flying experience has changed dramatically as now things are more easier to handle and to do leaving you with more time to focus on your flying skills instead of searching and clicking on various locations on the screen.Mannie

Guest gasebah

Thx fr all ur opinions so far. I just ordered the complete stack.If anyone is out there who is using GoFlight with a PSS Airbus or the DF737 I would be very grateful for a description of their setup cuz I guess it could save me a lot of experimenting time. I also would be grateful for a short description what can and what cannot be done with these aircraft.Alex

I've had the stuff since April and the equipment is great as well as the customer service from GoFlight. I use it all the time regardless of the airplane My stack:GF166GF166GF45GF-P8GF-T8Larry

Guest gasebah

Wow, I guess I have solved a big prob upfront. There is a program called key2mouse that allows to map mouseclicks in a certain area of the cockpit to a keystroke. Should make a lot of stuff possible with 3rd party aircaft. Anyone has any experience with that small proggie?Alex

Hi,I have the same stack as Larry except 2 P8's. I also do not fly without it! Excellent product and service.I have combined the Goflight stack with a PFC throttle quadrant and digital box which contains a gear and flap switch. Really works well. Nothing finer than keeping the R4D on the runway in a crosswind by diffential throttle control!Also like Larry, I use the Goflight stuff with PIC. The lighting and radios work great!Have Fun!BobP :)

Guest gasebah

Ken,I have to check again when I am back home (in the office right now. But I guess it was www.wideview.com or .net. The progg