Sign in to follow this  
Guest gdafc

Entering other waypoints!

Guest gdafc

Hi all,When I am entering a route in the FMC that has the following restrictions in how do I go about entering the restrictions? The same applies if a controller asks me to descend to specific altitude 25 miles before a waypoint on my flight plan. (Just as an example!)Route: DCS*** UN615 HON WILLO2B Restrictions:FL200 level 75nm before MID FL150 level 50nm before MID Thanks in advance!Garry

Hi Garry,Basically you must first create an ATW (Along Track Waypoint) along your route. Just enter MID/-75 in the scratchpad and upselect it to the desired LSKL (use - sign before the the wp, and + after).The fix will show up as MID01 in the FMC. Then you enter the alt restriction on the corresponding LSKR key as: /FL200. Same procedure for the nest one, it will show up as MID02.But I will recommend you to read about in the manual, it's all there page 8-32.

Guest gdafc

Hi Per,Thanks for the detailed explanation!Cheers, Garry.