Sign in to follow this  
Brian_Gladden

Arialfoundry closing, no more CF-18's

:(Arialfoundry is closing his site. He has given us many great free addons for MS2000 and 2K2.Hurry up and grap what he has, the end of July he will close his site down :(THE ENDThe end of July will bring about aerialfoundry's last gasp. Until that time you may still download the latest Hornet files from this site. I extend my thanks to all of you who have helped in the creation process, all who have been pillars of inspiration and motivation, and to all who have supported me and the aerialfoundry project in its brief incarnation.In short, the failure of aerialfoundry project has in fact been it's explosive success. With only one recent aircraft offering to date and many left on the design screen, the response has taxed both my time and financial resources resulting in the reluctant decision to close the project.I am saddened though somewhat relieved to let aerialfoundry float into the ether to eventually become nothing more than clouds of zeros and ones on some far distant Internet horizon.It is of utmost importance to all who have e-mailed to now that I have received and read all your correspondence, but due to time constraints and commitments, have been unable to respond to everyone. All I can say is, "Thanks!" Your thanks, support and insights have been greatly appreciated and have not gone unnoticed.I would especially like to take this opportunity to extend my thanks and appreciation to all the women and men who responded with personal accounts of their intimate hands-on knowledge and relationships with the Hornet and earlier Boxcar models. The aerialfoundry project has been the least I could have done in honour and in tribute to these people, their work and efforts...Thank You!http://www.aerialfoundry.com/main.htmHis finest bird :eek:CAF%20CF-18%20410th.jpgMany Thanks for what you have offered us Dean :)

True,Dean is a real master, I am still using his older FS2000 models in FS2002. The CF18/A's I have are the 2000 Millennium Edition, the 75th anniversary, CF18-300 Drop Tanks, and the CF18-75th New.I was surprised to see the 410 squadron "Cougars" edition was complete right down to the virtual cockpit.Great job, first class all the way.

Guest RobK

Sad to see that he will be shutting his site down. :-( I really like his CF-18, one of the best flying aircraft out there for FS2002. Rob

:( I was really looking forward to the Super Hornet.

One of Deano's projects will be finished.... I contacted him yesterday and in a week or so he will be sending me the design files for his Beech Duke. I'll start working on that when I get my Noresman finished...Brian