Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

Question: AI traffic

If I've got the PSS A320/A319 is there any way to make them into an AI aircraft so I can see them flying around with me? Any help would be greatThanks ahead of time!

Guest Lobaeux4

You can, just add them to your aircraft.txt using TTools 1.1 But, you probably wouldn't want to, they're pretty detailed so they'd slow your frame rate way down. The better way to go is to download the A319 and A320 from projectai. They've got framerate friendly aircraft there.www.projectai.comLobaeux

I`ve also got PSS 777-200 but do I use it for ai traffic?..Oh no..it` got to be PAI 772.regards :-cool

Guest Lobaeux4

Is that a PAI American bird? I didn't see any one their website, did you paint it? Where can I get a copy of the textures?Thanks,Lobaeux

Yes it is a PAI 777-200, but I did not paint the textures, I simply copy resized and pasted the from a POSKY 772 paint that Misha K put together..therefore it will not be available but its not to say you can`t do that yourself.My AI traffic will 90% PAI (220 so far) and I will paint/paste them all with the best paints of their type. I find it hugely enjoyable seeing what are to all intents and purposes 'works of art' moving/flying around me. At half an hour a re-paste, I should get there in about a week. Having said that, i am having a few problems getting some of these birds to fly! regards :-cool