Sign in to follow this  

OT - looking for an Airport "coffee table book"...

Guest jabberthecat

... I have a couple Airliner, Boeing, and big Jets pictorial, but have yet to find a pictorial book of airports. If you have one or know of any - please let me know.Thanks,Myles

Guest jabberthecat

Both of you - thanks for the tips...James, I noticed on Amazon that "Airport" has about 200 + colorpictures - good - can you tell me if this was focusing on theoperations of a single airport or if the pictures are takingfrom many of the world's airports?And are there many pictures of the runways/plane activity? - I am looking for "plane spotting" shots - planes landing/tacking off, at the gate, taxing. Pictures with the terminals/tower in view.Thanks,for your insight.Myles

The ops are pretty much all over the world (pics as well....almost one on every page) , but takes a general look at it. But does go into some comprehensive stuff at times. And there are plenty of aircraft taking off and landing. ALso some shots inside various control towers and centers.http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/edenw/FS_..._banner_je8.jpg I took your love for grantedAnd all the things you said to meI need your arms to welcome meBut a cold stone's all I see