Sign in to follow this  
Guest BAe146-thebest

scenary blackout!!!???

Guest BAe146-thebest

hi all,can i just say how much i love the PMDG 737NG i absolutely love, i am always flying from CNS -BNE and back again in the 737-800 Qantas and Virgin. Just a thing i was having trouble with my scenary always blacking out when i am flying the new 800/900? i was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem, if so will it be fixed in the update coming out. thanks steele

Guest heliosair

Hi i only have flickering every 6 second.Its a bit anoying but i think its just only in certaini airports ie Barcelon 2004(sim-wings)

Guest Nickman

I don't think it has anything to do with PMDG. Most likely it's your video card. Can you post what kind of video card it is? I would also recommend deleting the fs9.cfg file to reset all settings in case of a file error.Nick B.Continental Airlines 737NG Pilothttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg--AMD Athlon XP 3200+ @ 2.2 Ghz400W Power supply3x 80 mm Case FansSoyo VIA KT600 Dragon PlusnVidia GeForce FX 5200 128 mb2 x 512 PC400100 GB Western DigitalMicrosoft Sidewinder Precision 2

Just to be sure here. Can you verify your XP performance settings are set for Programs?- Right click on My Computer- Choose PropertiesThe System Properties window should show up- Choose the tab Advanced- Click on Settings in the Performance frameThe Performance Settings window should show up(optional setting)- Choose Visual Effects tab- Confirm it is set for Best performance(end optional setting)- Choose Advanced tab- Confirm Processor scheduling is set to Program- Confirm Memory usage is set to ProgramHope it helps,

Guest heliosair

HiIts a P4 2.66, 1GB RAM, Radeon 9800Pro 128MB.

Guest mcbootus

Hi guys,I have a similar random problem which is not repeatable. When I land at certain airports, the tarmac keeps disappearing/flickering to black, while other scenery is not affected. Only happens pretty much after I have landed, id say one in fifteen times.Many thanks in advance.mcbootusp4 3.2c oced to 3.6, 1 gig pc3700 ram, radeon 9800PRO oced to 415/360

Hi,It has happened to me a couple of times, ramdomly. Could not figure out what was the cause, but I was flying PMDG both times.Regards,

Thomas, Mr. McBootus and JoselitoI don't understand your replies to my suggestion to the original poster...Confused,

Guest BAe146-thebest

hi guys,sorry, i have just upgraded my system, but as macboot said it only happens every now and then and, its like all the scenary (well the run ways when on the ground, and the back ground clouds in the air) dissappear but as i said it has only happend when i am flying the PMDG. so i dunno, i love this program so much and just want it to run smoothly. my video card is Nvidia FX5700128mb, cpu 2800+amd, 756mb ram.its not a big problem cause it does not happen all the time just every now and then.