Sign in to follow this  
Guest Joshieca

Problem with Project AI (see pic)

Can anyone help me with this problem? (I have downloaded the latest AFCAD into my airport.)

Maybe PAI isn't compatible with add-on scenery. I don't know. I have dial up and havn't finished downloading it.

Guest Joshieca

Ahhh another PAI problem....You should complain to them on THEIR website....It looks like your aircraft.cfg files are messed up....thats where the sim gets the info on how high to put the planes off the ground. Best restore and start from scratch.

Guest Michael_CFII_SEL

Hello,I also had problems with PAI Auto-Installer. The auto-installer corrupted all of my aircraft.cfg files. I would not start from scratch. I would manually replace all of your aicraft.cfg files. If you are going to start from scratch make sure after you uninstall that you remove anything that is left on your system from PAI. MichaelCFII SEL

Guest Joshieca

Thats what I meant, was to back up your .cfg files and start from that scratch.....Has anyone figured out which PAI planes fly and land and which one's do not?I am sure that these planes can be installed by one by one and that you don't have to use the auto-installer program right?