Sign in to follow this  
Guest Renato

PMDG 737NG series Panel/AIRAC not loading

Guest Renato

Hi guys,I started to have a weird problem.Sometimes (well, most of the time) when i try to load the PMDG 737NG series from the AIRCRAFT menu, just the model get loaded. The AIRAC Database loading window don't appear and when i get to the airport, the default C172 panel loads instead of the 737NG panel! The model is ok.Everything was working fine before. In other tests i opened PSS/CAPTAINSIM/CARENADO and everything worked fine. I loaded one of these aircraft from the MAIN menu, chose my airport, start flight, and everything ok. When i went to AIRCRAFT > CHANGE AIRCRAFT and the selected one of the PMDG 737NG's the panel that was loaded before stayed there! With the 737NG model on the outside.Any ideas on how to solve this mistery? Is unistalling the 737's the best way?Also i would like to know if the PMDG REMOVAL TOOL unistalls just the 737-600/700 or the 800/900 too. Thanks in advance!

Hmm, I had this once long time ago. If memory serves me ok, what I did was to delete the fs9.cfg and let FS build a new one on startup. So you could try this first. If you have customized you fs9.cfg, these changes will be lost. As for the removal tool I haven't tried it on the 800/900, it says 600/700 removal tool...