Sign in to follow this  
Guest gsisteve

Full Screen bug

Guest gsisteve

Not a major problem, but just thought id mention it, when going to a window using alt+enter, then trying to go back to full screen again using alt+enter, program crashes, and mouse pointer goes crazy flicking between pointer and egg timer.doesnt have with default planes so guessing its the 737 causing it.Again not a moan or a gripe doesnt bother me at all really, just thought id warn ne one who hasnt saved a flight not to try thisSTEVE

Guest rellehenk

Yes I alse have this problem sometimes. Now I first switch to outside view and then alt enter

Guest kavan2

do you guys have active camera installed?

Hi Steve,I saw this problem during the beta and if I remember correctly it has something to do with FS9, Direct X and/or video drivers. I was able to recreate the problem with some of the default MS aircraft (don't remember specifically which one), so it is not a PMDG issue.The workaround is to go into window mode before you start a flight (from the main FS9 startup menu). I don't encounter the problem as long as I start a flight this way. FYI: This workaround is only needed for folks who want to go back and forth between window mode and full screen using 'Alt Enter'. I have not encountered the problem using 'Alt Tab'.I believe there is further information concerning this issue in the general MS forum.

Guest fleischer

Hi !Use the Windows Key on the keyboard, it has the windows Logo on it.When you want to leave the FS, without quitting it, for exaple to set Squawkbox.Don't use the window mode, use only fullscreen in FS9, if you change to window mode, for example to minimize FS9 and try to change to fullscreen again after, this bug appears.ThanksMarcello