Sign in to follow this  
Guest rjjoost

737-600 Lauda Air - Innsbruck livery

Guest rjjoost

I thought this one would be a real challenge to paint and it realy was, but I liked the livery the same the moment I saw it, so I tried. It's not finished yet but any opinion is welcome. I hope you like it.GreetingsRuud

Guest rjjoost

Thank you for the compliments. John, I don't mind that you said so, the lighter grey was indeed to dark. I chose a lighter lighter grey for the lighter grey part on de fuselage. ;-) It looks much better now. Ruud

Excellent looking repaint Ruud. I will be applying it as soon as it is available!RegardsMervyn

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest rjjoost

Hello Wolfgang and Mervyn,Thank you for being interested. I will finish the plane asap.Wolfgang, if your offer still stands testing it, I would send you the files you need. I have a little problem with the tail textures and I can't seem to find what the cause of the problem is. To find out if it's a systemproblem or a fault in my painted textures it would be usefull to see if the textures appear the same way on someone elses computer.Thanks in advance. mail me at ruud_joosten at hotmail.com and I'll send you the files.Greetings,Ruud

do the textures look like there's a mipmap problem? If it is this: first save as TGA then use imagetool... ;) Ciao, Luca

• Upvote 1

Guest maxmax20

Hello.when will be the Innsbruck Livery released??greetingsMark

Ruud,Excellent stuff. I saw the real one at Gatwick today and was certainly worth a second look..RegardsKeith

Guest rjjoost

Hi Mark,It is available for download at www.avsim.com. Search for PMDG, sort to Date and you will find it pretty soon.GreetingsRuud

Guest maxmax20

Thank you Ruud, iam downloading....thanks!greetingsMark