Sign in to follow this  
Guest bigun

PMDG 737-800/900 Product Updates Released! (29JUL04)

Guest ba747heavy

>Southwest-style?>Is that the old-fashion steam driven dial look?Yes, it is known as 'EFIS/MAP', not southwest style. Southwest does use the EFIS/MAP on there 700s.The only display combo available on the 6/700 is known as 'PFD/ND'.>(As a brit 'Southwest-style' sounds like it has something to>with Cornish Pasties or surfing in freezing cold water!):-lol

Guest maxmax20

Does no one can help me.......14) CDU Action keys included in keyboard commandsPerfect !!! Thank you, now i can build my FMC on my hardware cockpit. but one question is open. Is there any keyassignment to activate the KBD mode from the FMC, but without this it wouldnt be possible to enter characters from a - z and numbers. Please give me a hint, how can i programm a shortcut for enabling / disabling the KBD mode for the FMC.Please!!!!! please help!greetingsMark

Guest ba747heavy

Mark,This might be best suited for its own thread. I dont' know the answer and it is hard to notice a question in a thread like this.

Name?________Insert here That's only true in regards to the 800-900 package. You can certainly buy just the 600-700 but it does not have all of the virtual cockpit working like the 800-900 has. These are two differen't aircraft and if you consider you get 100's of free liveries four differn't aircraft and STILL CHEAPER than a certain competitor's price it's a great deal IMO ;D Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Hi I would just like to know, after runnning the service update v1.1is the aircraft.cfg files suppose to show v1.1 ?Ran the update but shows Version 1 Build 30Just need clarification.ThanksJannier

Regards
Jannie Roelofse

Flight1 Software Project Manager

Hello Jannier, Please read this post dealing with this question from Mr Randazzohttp://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=136&topic_id=59319&mesg_id=59319&page=2Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Many thanks RandyThe installation was done.:-)CheersJannier

Regards
Jannie Roelofse

Flight1 Software Project Manager

Thank you, thank you, thank you PMDG and B-Team...Your work is truly amazing... Congrats.Sky's the limit's.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Guest Len

Just flew the new updated VC for the 600-700 series. EXCELLENT. Perfect flight with FSNAvigator plan in the FMC. You guys are the king of the hill for the 737 series. Job well done.Leonard

Please sign your name to your posts. It's only an *option* for those airlines who actually fly the classic and or desired the same type ratings for their pilots like SWA but certainly is not the standard equipment.Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Guest Alek

Dear Gentlemen,First of all thank you for the great updates.Now I feel like I have just got a new plane from PMDG - the -600/700 and besides I can stop worriyng about my lights in long flight on -800/900. You made me feel safe :)I appeared to encounter a very minor problem:the windshield wiper sequence on -700 with winglets and stairs seems to be corrupt (only when I look on plane from outside).At the same moment on all other -600, -700, -800 and -900 everything is OK - even on -700 with winglets and without stairs.I wonder if someone else mentioned this problem or it's only my internal bug.Please kindly advise - maybe I can fix this myself - in *.cfg or something like that.Wishing you safe landings.BRGRDS,Alek

I just checked the 700 WL W Stairs and the wipers from exterior appears ok here, these were the VC/CB and VC versions... Do you have a livery perhaps?Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Guest spike

Excellent, There are only two places I look for aircraft now thats PMDG and PSS, PMDG has the edge at the moment, I look forward to buying all releases.One thing, I installed new liveries, Air Berlin Dreamliner and Boeing House dont load on 2D model ok on VC and VCC.Any ideasSpike :-)