Sign in to follow this  
Guest bigun

PMDG 737-800/900 Product Updates Released! (29JUL04)

Guest RRF985

I've noticed the same problem. If you look at the windshield wipers from the exterior of the aircraft on the -700 with winglets and stairs, the wipers only move up the windshield. They don't go back down they just start from the bottom again. It's a little problem but it's something I can definitely deal with.

Guest Lenny Zaman

And if you want it to be entirely REAL you'll never use autothrottle again... hahaha :)SWA doesn't use that, I have been told... :)

700 with WL and Stairs but what MODEL? Virtual Cockpit? Virtual Cockpit and Cabin or 2D version? Like to post a screenshot for us?Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Ah that's not 100% true Lenny. SWA certainly does not because they don't hyave an A/T or VNAV for that matter but look over the Greezer Guide from Brad who does fly it for real and ask if he never uses the A/T here. Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Guest RRF985

I always use the VC model so I know it's on that. I can't take a screenie of because it's something you have to watch. A screenie won't show the problem. Oh and this is with the original PMDG livery.

Guest Henri W

Spike,Both planes have the wrong texture reference in the aircraft.cfg file for the "2D cockpit only" version. Just change it to the same name as for the VC versions.Cheers,Henri

Guest Alek

Yes, I have exactly the same:-700VCWL & stairsPMDG liveryProblem can be noticed only when watched from outside (spot plane), when I look from VC everything is OK.Wiper sequence is a bit incorrect - wipers slowly go up, then do not go down, but immediately appear at lowest position, then cycle repeats.Actually not a problem to be upset with, but if it is possible to cure this by my own hands, I will be greatful for advise how to do it.BRGRDS,Alek

Apologies for what might be a rather foolish question. However, I am about to purchase the PMDG 737 NG basepack and 800/900 products. Will I then need to download the updates? Or, will the newly purchased product already contain the updated code?Thanks.Simon Longstaff

Guest Wac

Is it possible for current users to download the newer versions ... ?Regards,Adam.

Guest DrJimi

Thanks PMDG! Once again you deliver the quality product that you have led us to expect. Clean install on top of the interim 800/900 update. I did notice one significant switch in a different state in the cold/dark cockpit (standby power un-guarded IIRC) that made me wonder why I couldn't hear sounds, until I spotted the switch state. I continue to greatly enjoy flying all variants of the NG, although my landings are known to cause content shifting in the overhead racks on occations :-)

Guest Rajah

Thanks PMDG and testers for your great support!:9 Frans

Guest afcn

Great work! Always worth the wait - Thanks!NikPS: I know, I keep naggig about that: By any chance some time to do some of the British Airways World Tails as fanatsy livery? At least for the 747? ;)