Sign in to follow this  
Guest captaingrice

Livery request - First Choice Air (UK Charter)

Guest captaingrice

Dear PMDG and all painters,I notice that there are a few "fantasy" paint schemes being done, so I was wondering if someone would do a First Choice Air 737-800 or 900 (preferebly the 900, both would be great) :). I know First Choice don't actually operate the 737NG, but its a beautiful livery, and I read in an aviation article recently that First Choice may indeed choose the 737-800 or 900 to replace their B757-200 fleet. First Choice is also the only airline in the UK, and only one of two airlines in Europe to confirm orders for the B7E7, which will replace their B767-300's from 2009.Please, I hope someone will do the paintHere's a few pictures of their colour scheme from Airliners.nethttp://www.airliners.net/open.file/618434/L/http://www.airliners.net/open.file/598643/L/Cheers folks,Steve

Guest gsisteve

YES i agree :D we need to see more UK airliners drawnSTEVE

Guest garf25

Hi all,Yep bring them on.I work for FCA and would love to see the livery in the -700 series. Especially with the winglets.Happy flyin!!

Guest danowat

I'll give it a go, I'll let ya know when I am done.Can't turn down a local livery ;)CheersDan.

Guest Northy

Hi Fellow pilots,Yea we need more UK repaints.I was never very good at art,my 8 year old daughter draws better than me:-hah .Would love to see the 737-800 in First Choice colours:-) Any takers on a "Mytravel" paint scheme?ThanksRegards,Martin.

Guest Air Europa

Dear Martin ,Every charter-company is welcome !!!Why not a corner on the PMDG-site , specially for downloads of charter-companies ?Kindest regards ,Tom.

Guest speight

I would go for that

Hi Would love to see Monarch old livery if anyone has the inclination!!cheers keith