Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

At last!...The eagle has landed!

Finally seen that great eagle of the sky, the PAI Boeing 777-200 land!..and gracefully!. Many thanks to David Freed for his new FDE`s for PAI aircraft. Adjusts the flight behaviour of all PAI aircraft. Aircraft will taxi, takeoff, fly at the assigned altitute and airspeed, and land without crashes or other erratic behavior.They can be found at http://www.projectai.com/regards:-cool

Ed, Where did you get the textures for the PAI Continental? Julian

Good news, but...where can I find these FDE's?In the paint kits?Are you referring to the .air or .cfg files?Most certainly dumb question, but just like to know for sure :)R.

Hi Julian, I just copy,resized,pasted etc the textures from a PoskyContinental 772 paint, can`t remember who by.. might be Jaco who`s posky paints I`ve used for all my BA PAI772`s .I`m doing all my PAI like this........I`ve spent this morning at (FS) EGLL watching the traffic with the new FDE`s .... hugely entertaining far better than the default aircraft..regards:-cool

Just wanted to add with the new FDE these ai pilots are good ..very good....almost better than me!..just watch how the A320 flares on touchdown!......bye bye ai idiot pilots!regards:-cool