Sign in to follow this  
drayton_k

Liveries not showing

Hi All,I have just installed some of the new liveries after installing the update, and none of them are showing up correctly. They all show as blank liveriesI have installed them as I have done with numerous others so I am unsure what has heppened.RegardsKeith

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hi Keith,Open up the aircraft.cfg file. It may be helpful if you could copy and past in an entry for one of the liveries that is not showing up in your post.1) Make sure the livery is installed for the proper model of aircraft.2) Make certain that the numbering of the {fltsim.XX} numbering is correct. {fltsim.0}, then followed by {fltsim.1}, {fltsim.2}, {fltsim.3}, ect. If this numbering is incorrect(as in out of order) then we won't be able to tell even from what you paste into a post here.If you do copy and paste one of the entries for a livery that isn't showing in your post, change the brackets to curly braces{} like I did in my above examples.OR...Check the little box at the top that is titled 'Check here if you want to format your message in plain text. Use for posting code snipets.'Regards,Jim

Guest DZollner

Of the liveries that I have downloaded (new liveries), the 2D version of those liveries were pointing to the wrong texture folder. So, I just went into the aircraft.cfg and made the necessary changes.

Dan and Jim,Thank you.. It turned out as Dan had said the liveries were pointing to the wrong texture folder.. All sorted now..thanks againRegardsKeith