Sign in to follow this  
Guest Calum

737-600 and -700 , be forgotten ?

Guest Calum

Hi all ,I dont have the 800/900 Addon , not because i dont like it , because i am happy learning to fly the PMDG 737-600 :) so my Q is , will the 600/700 packkage be forgotten ?No more Service updates or new features ? Will the 800/900 packs get more features because there newest out ? i hope noone forgets the 600/700s :( Whats the future like for PMDGs base pack that brought them into MSFS addon developement ?Calum

If they continually kept working to add more stuff on what is already out, when would they have time to work on future releases? I mean good grief, they just released model updates to the 600/700. How about letting them get the Queen out of the factory!

Eric 

Guest Calum

Yeah , O.K ...I just think it shouldnt be forgotten over the 800/900 , or the 744 soon to be released.Calum

When there are *major* updates to the 800-900, PMDG will most likely add stuff to the 600-700 models as they have done of late. If you own the 800-900, just take a quick look between the two aircraft packages and see that they are in fact updated the same with cockpits, virtual cockpits, FMC etc. So it was not forgoten by any means. I would venture to guess that IF PMDG choose to add more goodies later on down the road that these too will be compatible with the owners of the 600-700 who also happen to own the 800-900.Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Guest Matthias1975

You are right Randy but IMHO PMDG should have never been going so far to make their customers dependent on having the 800/900 upgrade. Many people who do not have a credit card and just got the boxed version of the 600/700 feel like they are forgotten regarding updates having been given with the release of the 800/900. And they simply can

Guest Calum

Exactly Matthias ,Will people have to buy the 800/900 , just to get new features for thier 600/700 ? Even though they wont fly the 800/900 that much , they'll have to buy them :(Could PMDG not put the features in a serviceupdate/.exe , and make them availible to alll , they wont lose anyhthing , becasue the peoeple who want the 800/900 can buy it , after all , surely they are buying it for the aircraft ? :)Calum

As far as the 600/700 goes I would like to see improvements in the FPS. It's much less, if not half, of the A320 Professional that I also have.

>You are right Randy but IMHO PMDG should have never been>going so far to make their customers dependent on having the>800/900 upgrade. Is it so dificult to understand? Those new features and Upgrades to the -600/-700 are already available -> the -800/-900 Update!Best regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

Guest Matthias1975

Marcus,it seems to me you didn

Dear Matthias, I appreciate your dialog but I think you are not understanding the reasons behind this, at least the way I see (personal view) it. The 600-700 package was a *completed* project, the major items delt with. What we are talking about here is adding more items never promised and really belong only to the 800-900 series and placing these new items into the finished 600-700 versions. Take a BBJ model for instance, if PMDG developed a new Weather Radar, HUD system etc and this *package* was another add-on pack to itself, would you say that because we own the orginal 600-700 we are entitled to these new items? While PMDG are fair and have offered many patches to the original base pack including items that were meant for later developments as a *thank you* to the customers for their support and understanding during the rough first release it is certainly unfair to present this in a negative sense.EDIT : spelling ;D Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Guest Popart

>You are right Randy but IMHO PMDG should have never been>going so far to make their customers dependent on having the>800/900 upgrade. >>Many people who do not have a credit card and just got the>boxed version of the 600/700 feel like they are forgotten>regarding updates having been given with the release of the>800/900. And they simply can