Sign in to follow this  
Guest maxmax20

Enabling KBD Mode in the FMC

Guest maxmax20

Hi,I just wanted to know how it is possible to enable the KBD Mode in the FMC via a keyboard shortcut. After the last update from PMDG its now possible to assign shortcuts to the menu keys from the FMC, but i also need an assignment for the KBD Mode, that i can finish my external FMC project. Please, can any programmer of the PMDG help me. I ONLY need this major key to let my dream come true.I am sure that this is no problem for the programmers and take only seconds to help me.........thanksgreetingsMark

Unfortunately, no such entry exists... Sorry, but nobody had asked for it. :-(

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest maxmax20

Hallo,can you help me with this. I think i only need the offset so i can program it over FSUIPC, is this right.My problem is, that i want to display only the Main screen of the FMC on a 5" monitor. And for entering alphanumerical symbols i need the keyboard, but i can only access the kbd mode when i klicke via mouse on the black strip on the right from the fmc. But this area would not be displayed on my monitor. So i need a keycombination to enter and exit this mode. Please help me. It can not be many work for you, i guess.you can contact me also private if you want, i can give you my mail address. I really need help from you, its a great great product that you made, but this is the only thing i need to add, than its perfect to fly with my external autopilot from aerosoft australia, my homemade throttle an my fmc.thanks alot.Ive you need more info, please contact me .greetingsMark

Dear Mark-as I explained in my reply to your private email as well, there's no way to enter KBD mode through a command, unfortunately. An omission, but one that would have to be addressed after the 747-400 release, I am afraid...You could try key2mouse, a utility by Luciano Napolitano, the wideview author (www.wideview.at).Best,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest maxmax20

Hello.Ok, than i have to wait.Please put it on your to do list. Thanks.If it is possible to make it in one free minute, think of me :-) and my fmc project.If you have a solution post in in this thread please, i will have a look in it daily :-)thanks for your cooperation, i see forward to hear from you.greetingsMark

Guest maxmax20

*move up*Hello gents,i have finished now my fmc panel project. The only missing thing, for running perfect is the enable KBD mode via a shortcut and the special caracter +/- .Here you can see some pictures of the panel.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/103905.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/103906.jpgand my night mode enabled :-)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/103907.jpgHope that there will be a solution for my problem soon.thanks for your support :-)greetings Mark

G'Day MarkThats a neat project you have there! Looks great!

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Guest teeloo

Confirm there is not going to be a KBD mode for the 744 FMC?Teeloo

Guest maxmax20

Hello,sorry, i talked about the 737. In the latest update you are only able to define shortcuts for menu keys, but not entering/leaving the kbd mode.I hope, that PMDG will programm a shortcut for the 744 and hopefully a little servicepack for the 737.greetingsMark