Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ptroinks

Charts!

Guest Ptroinks

Does anyone know of any sites that has a downloadable approach charts? I've searched and searched, but haven't found anything.

[h3]http://www.dc3airways.com/avcharts.html[/h3]Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Guest wee_davie_2612

Hey

Guest Chief Wiggum

Airnav.com has an amazing quantityof US airports SID/STARs and approaches.

Guest Lenny Zaman

ok i'm gonna give you some info on how to use itfirst off you must have a Java client installed, preferably the one they suggest(see later on) but mine is different and it works anyway ;)So1) click the link2) click 'ENTER EAD BASIC'3)'OK'4) scroll down and click 'GO'5) check the prerequisities as described6) click the EAD logo ontop of the page after you finish 57)JAVA plugin check 'grant permission' or when it gives an error... i just clicked 'OK' and then 'PROCEED ANYWAY'8)you wait a bit for the JAVA plugins to load9) doubleclick on 'PAMS410) play the waiting game11) here comes the tricky part: change the 'authority code' to the first 2 lettres of the airport you seek's ICAO code f.e. EBBR => EB12) hit refresh and wait a bit13) open the charts folder14) select the wanted chart and rightclick it, select VIEW FILE or DOWNLOAD FILE...et voilaCheers