Sign in to follow this  
Guest vela2000

FS Freeze with new 737-800

Guest vela2000

Hi Everybody,I've bought and installed the last version of the 737-800 (1.1 full) but FS9 freezes after a few flights. The first time I run the simulator it goes perfectly, the second time too but then each time I select and confirm any of the PMDG 737 from the aircraft selection menu (either in a new situation or from the default situation) FS Freeze and I need to "CTRL+ALT+CANC"I've tried to uninstall both the add-ons and re-install them but it still freezes, then I followed the instructions on PMDG site (deleting state.cfg, fs9.cfg, reinstalling FS) but there's no way to get it working.Any idea?Thanks in advance.Lorenzo

I get the same sometimes. Not only with PMDG 737 but with PSS Airbus and other complex aircrafts too.The problem relates on my system to the lack of memory. I only got 512MB and when PMDG 737 or PSS Airbus it will useup most of the memory.Second problem i experiencing, is when my FDC is loaded. It makes my FS unstable.Cheers

Guest shaheedan

Hi all,I'm also same problem once after complete the latest update, i try to remove 737-600/700 and reinstall back 737-600/700 together with 737-800/900 version without run the latest service update. run smoothly, not sure why the service update cause that problem.

Guest vela2000

Hi,I've solved this problem by running the PMDG 737 with no others applications active. This is very strange as I have 512MB DDR Ultra 400 of RAM and I've never had similar problems with others "heavy" add-ons. (Usually I can run the PSS Airbus on VATSIM with Outlook, MP3 Player and Photoshop in background)...Thank you very much.GreetingsLorenzo