Sign in to follow this  
Guest GabrielR

Question to PMDG 737 flyers

Guest GabrielR

Hi.I think this is the best place to ask this since PMDG customers now what is quality.I own the 737 PMDG planes, but I need to complete my fleet with the best out there:1 GA Single prop Aircraft1 GA Twing Engine Prop AC1 Twin Engine Prop Commuter.I own the B1900, it is good but I am looking for something better, I need Systems simulations, the best FD, full of docummentation and performance to the numbers, just like PMDG 737's - and I am A VC lover, so most of the flying should be from the VC.Please fell free to suggest:How about Siai Marchetti SF.260?? Is there something better?what about the other 2 categories?Thanks

Guest Erups

Have a look at the dreamfleet site:they have the PA28 and C310 both very good aircrafts (not to up in the system field, but the real counterparts do not eighter ;))The SF260 is a very very nice plane, i prefer it to the PA28.If you are looking for a commuter turboprob have a look at the Aerosoft Atr 42/72 and the free cousin the Atr 42 whose author i do not remember, but he was very famous for that aircraft.Also try haveing a look at Carenado, but i do not know their products.

Guest meyomyx

The Dreamfleet Cardinal is quite good

The 260 is one of the best ever GAs "plane" and simple ;-). There is nothing better IMO although it's a different type of aircraft. You cannot go wrong with htis aircraft. As for the many others, the Flight 1 ATR looks promising from the bunch. FSD has some nice aircraft but if you need to re-install much better read up on this concern from others.Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Guest wee_davie_2612

Hey Gabriel>1 GA Single prop AircraftEither the DF C177 Cardinal or DF Piper Archer>1 GA Twing Engine Prop ACNo question, the DF C310>1 Twin Engine Prop Commuter.Have a look af F1's upcoming ATR 72-500 built in association with ATR.CheersDavid

Guest DZollner

Ops, guess I should read the entire post. :+

Guest GeoffC

Have to agree with the others, Archer for the GA single and Cessna 310 for the twin.

Guest speight

Piper Meridian beats the lot

I would also consider Aeroworx Beechcraft B200 as the twin engine prop, excellent model with good realism and flight dynamics. After the PMDG aircrafts, the B200 is my favorite :-sun1

Guest LLgaz

If you liked the B1900, then the B200 is the logical step up. It has more systems simulated than the B1900 as well as some interesting extras, like gradual wear on the tyres, etc. Great twin.

>1 GA Single prop AircraftFlight1 Piper Meridian... period>1 GA Twin Engine Prop ACAW B200... period>1 Twin Engine Prop Commuter.DF ATR... coming out soon (and oh ya, period):-)

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K