Sign in to follow this  
Guest Air Europa

Futura-paint.

Guest Air Europa

Dear painters ,Is there a friendly painter who can paint a PMDG 737NG Winglets in the Futura-colours ?Yes , I know 'Futura' is in stroke with my nickname.But we have already the Hapag Lloyd- , NEOS- and Britannia-colours.Why not the Futura ?Another reason for this paint of a Spanish company is that we have a lot of Spanish add-ons (Canary Islands , Baleares and soon Spanish Airports 2004). This paint could be in perfect harmony with the above mentioned beautiful sceneries.To give you an idea :http://www.airliners.net/open.file/597493/L/andhttp://www.airliners.net/open.file/587221/L/May I thank you in advance.Kindest regards ,Tom.

Guest rmberunited232

Dear Tom, That paint looks pretty fun. I will take a bash at it, but I am not promising anything because I have a lot under my belt right now. I will keep ya updated if you like. Scott

Guest ToMy Li

Spanish liverys are always the last forgot country... Always is USA first, and also minor important places of the world Please PAINTERS make some Spanish liverys thankS yeah for example FUTURA because Im still under construction of FUTURA VIRTUAL AIRLINES allowed by FUTURA International Airways and we do need that livery. :-roll

Guest rmberunited232

Hey tom, It is currently under construction. I have already started on the paint. Regards, Scott

Guest ToMy Li

mmmmmmmmmmm cool!!! We need it, just for FUTURA VIRTUAL team. Please contact with me when you finish it or if you can help to us, great job! thx! btw we are looking for the other white/blue skin without WingLetS also all the Aircraft ID real available of FUA company :) check this link http://www.airliners.net/open.file/613287/L/ :-grnmd

Guest Air Europa

Dear Scott and Tomas ,First of all I wish to thank you for your fast reply and your kind offers.Your ideas look great to me !!!Meanwhile I sent you both an e-mail.I'm looking forward to hear from you.Thanks !Kindest regards ,Tom.

Guest ToMy Li

I haven't got any mail received yet... :-roll

Guest Air Europa

Dear Tomas ,Strange ! I did it via this forum and your nickname.Please , can you contact me : Tom.Van.Bockstaele@telenet.beThanks a lot !Kindest regards ,Tom.

Guest ToMy Li

Check your mails please Tom...

Guest ToMy Li

ThankS OROAIR, but our mate Tom Van is working on it... :-wave

Guest Air Europa

Dear Tomas ,Do you have a link or website of your Virtual Futura Airline ?Kindest regards ,Tom.

Guest ToMy Li

Sorry my delay Tom Van... We have no website upload yet... But we are working strongly on it 24 hours every day... We expect finish our big FUTURA VIRTUAL job on September... Stay on tune guys :-spacecraft btw we are waiting for speak with PMDG Crew team... :D hehehe