Sign in to follow this  
Guest autothrottle

Sid/Star generator

Guest autothrottle

Hello,Does anybody know a Sid/Star generator for the 737 FMC ?Thanks

Yes, it's called notepad.exe :) Really, I don't think there's something else around.Luca

Guest stang

Hi Daniel. If I may suggest, if the terminal procedure you want is not in the current cycle you can search for it (the airport that is) at www.navdata.at. If not there then you can ask here if someone will design it for you. Barring that you will have to design it yourself. There is a tutorial available in the library here.Good luckTerry

Guest Musashi

Hi,Speaking of Sids and Stars, are we able to use the TURN LEFT and TURN RIGHT commands in the SID/STAR editor, after the new service updates.CheersIsokuru Musashi

Hello Isokuru, I believe that this is correct although it is not listed ;-).Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Hi Randy,Would there be a new tutorial coming out on designing of procedures?Cheers,Dinshaw.

Guest stang

I will update my tutorial as soon as I confirm if there are new commands and how they work.RegardsTerry