Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kai-Uwe

the stairs don't work anymore

Guest Kai-Uwe

Hello, since the SU 1.3 I can't extend and retract the stairs anymore. Before I made shortcuts strg+shift+e and r and everything works fine. What exactly must I do to bring the stairs back to life?Thanks Kai

Guest andyro21

Hello Kai,try to delete the old commands from MSFS, but not all. An use the commands/or create new at the PMDG-Menue (press ALT key and select PMDG). I deleted the most PMDG Aircraft specifyed from the MSFS menue (e.g. Shift-P= Pushback FS and create in PMDG Menue).But this commands work then only by PMDG-Boeings, i use only this to fly and don

Guest Kai-Uwe

Hallo Andreas,thank you, I will try it!greetings Kai

Guest Kai-Uwe

Hi, I can't make shortcuts for stairs in the PMDG-menu, only in FS itself. And that won't working. And today, then I flew at a level above 30.000ft, I didn't see any smoke from the turbines. What's wrong with my planes? I made a freh installation of PMDG yesterday but nothing changes. Other planes shows the smoke in a wonderful way.Kai

Guest andyro21

Hi Kai,i know the prob with no more jettrails. You must engage the smokesystem again (i think "I" key).Yes, your right with the configuration of the stairs. i try to explain, disengage only the key assignments in FS, wich cross funktions at the PMDG assignment and unused ones. That

Guest Kai-Uwe

Hallo Andreas,thank you, I try it again. If it won't running, I will mail you in german. Have a nice weekend!greetings Kai