Sign in to follow this  
Guest seafox

FRAME RATE

Guest seafox

Hi,In external view my frame rate is very slow < 10, (after action on "S" key :2D panel -> 3D panel -> track view with active camera -> external view) but if in external view I have any action on ALT Key on my keyboard in order to show and hide FS9 menu my FPS instantly increase up to 20 or 25. Why ? Best Regards

Guest niceguy2782

You prbably have a low system spec or low memory .. like me .. with 256mb .. :-/Anyways, the momen you Pause or hit ALT, FS is exactly what it seems ... halted, eve though the program still runs there is no more placing of textures over and over again .. but if for example you pause and then pan around .. u will see than until the textures are put in place .. ur frame rates will drop a bit more.cheers,Terence

Guest seafox

It's ATHLON 1900+, NVIDIA 4200TI 128 MO, RAM=1 GHzRegards

Guest steven van leeuwen

I have also some problems with framerate.....Main PC spec's AMD 3000+, 256MB Geforce FX video card, 512MB RAMIn external view I have noi problems, rate up to 35 frames, in 2D much less 12-15. And with an highly detailed VC it's almost unable to land (5-10) Is this normal do I have to change some FS settings (all set to medium-high) or tweaking?Regards,Steven