Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

B1900 Service Updater Now Working...

Captains-We discovered that a minor conflict was causing the PMDG EXPRESS B1900D installer to fail on some customers machines.That problem has been addressed and the installer is back in the file library again.This change is completely transparent to you, the user- it was just a minor code change to the isntaller itsle-f the contents of the update has not changed.If you updated succesfully already- you do not need this file.If you had problems getting the B1900D updater to run- then try this new one. ;-)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

After installing the 1900d service update fs9 freezes every single time when flying ONLY the 1900d. Either idle on the ramp, trimmed out and flying in the air, etc. This has only been happening after getting the update. XP just freezes and I can't alt tab out of FS9. Help!Out of the blue the screen just locks up, no noise, no warning. Other FS9 crashes either caused corrupt sound to come out or just to close fs9, this is something new though. Attached is my dxdiag Thanks!

Guest LarryCot

Hello,I just read the previous topic, but the update file stored on your site, still have a problem.I cannot install the patch V1.1 correctly. The installer does not found the 1900 files inside FS9.Please, find in attachment, the error message.Rgds,DanielPS: Congratulations to the team for the wonderfuls planes

Guest oldraisin

As of this morning, August 15, 2004, I have not been able to unzip the the B1900D updater file. I downloaded it twice without success. Have been doing a lot of downloading lately, without any problems. Suspect you still have a problem.The OldRaisin, James Bertelson

Working here just fine. http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/88101.jpgBest Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Well it seemed to be a problem with a duplicate entry in fs9.cfg of [display] that suddenly caused my crash, nothing to do with your beautiful airplane! sorry for the bother! shes looking beautiful, heres to hoping people do cargo repaints for her