Sign in to follow this  
Guest daztheman

Import

Guest daztheman

Is it possible to import your FS flightplans into the FMC in the PMDG737 instead of having to do it manually.ThanksDaz

Guest bigun

Daz,Asked and answered many times on this forum. The Flight plan is specific to the PMDG 737.You can use FSBuild to build a Flight Plan for the NG or FSNavigator with an export module available on the PMDG site. Also there is a Flight Plan convertor available that will convert a standard FS9 flight paln to the NG format. Use the Search function on the forum. You will find most of your questions already answered.

Guest daztheman

Thanks i will do in future.DAZ

Guest Buck Bolduc

Daz.Found FSBuild to be very good. You can build a flight plan and export both FS9 .pln to FS, and a .rte file to FS9/PMDG/FlightPlans at the same time, one click of the mouse. After having done so you can load the plan from within the FMC.Using create a flight, I designate the gate for the departure airport and then the destination airport then load the plan from the FMC after I find myself at the gate. That way your not loaded to the active runway, not good if your flying online. Perhaps one can designate a gate with FSBuild, must look into that?Also you can jot down the FP summary, it's in bold font after you build the plan, example: DCT salvo J123 viker J150 Etc. If you fly online you need it for clearence.Regards

Guest Buck Bolduc

>Daz.>Found FSBuild to be very good. You can build a flight plan and>export both FS9 .pln to FS, and a .rte file to>FS9/PMDG/FlightPlans at the same time, one click of the mouse.>After having done so you can load the plan from within the>FMC.>Using create a flight, I designate the gate for the departure>airport and then the destination airport then load the plan>from the FMC after I find myself at the gate. That way your>not loaded to the active runway, not good if your flying>online. Perhaps one can designate a gate with FSBuild, must>look into that?>Also you can jot down the FP summary, it's in bold font after>you build the plan, example: DCT salvo J123 viker J150 Etc. If>you fly online you need it for clearence.>>Regards>> Forgot to say, after you load the plan into the FMC you can change your SID and your STAR using the App/Dep key on the FMC, then resave it if you want to keep the plan as a co.route. It over writes the old plan of the same name. Check your legs pages for any disco's first of course!Regards