Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stanner1953

737NG 600/700 Loss of Fuselage Textures

Guest Stanner1953

I have the PMDG 737 NG 600/700 software. After many months of useage,all the fuselage textures of all my PMDG aircraft have disappeared!The texture on the tail (for example #600 or #700) is ok. The VC and 2D cockpits are ok.What can I do to restore these textures short of deleting all PMDG files, and then reloading the PMDG software? I have the CD version.I want to avoid reloading the PMDG software because of the loss of stored flight plans and textures for numerous aircraft which I downloaded from the PMDG web site.Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.Stanner

Guest Stanner1953

To Vic ScimoneYes, I just made a change giving CPU priority to cache over programs.I will reverse this and see what happens.Thank you.Stanner

Guest Stanner1953

To Vic ScimoneThank you. Problem solved. I changed back to CPU priority of programs over cache. You nailed it.Why should giving CPU priority to cache over programs cause an aircraft texture problem on PMDG aircraft only? I have a very powerful system. Confused.Thank you.Stanner