Sign in to follow this  
fspaan

GoFlight compatibility to 3rd party aircraft

Doyle,Thank you for your information! This makes clear why the flightsimulator shops felt the lack of service. Hope you can settle the problems out with this shop and sell again in the Netherlands! Your information helped me a lot.Regards, Ferry

Guest gasebah

Hi,got the stuff today. This is incredible. The GF-45 alone is ingenious. Quality is better than I expected. Flying is 100% more fun with it. No more searching and clicking on more and more tiny screen switches. When I switch the stndby freq to Nav1 on the GF-166 and hit NAVhold on the GF-P8 I have a huge grin on my face.Even my wife is impressed :-).Guess I have to buy a few more of those USB-hubs :-).Cheers,Alex

The post from Doyle was extremly encouraging for users of PIC, Airbus e.t.c.So in good faith on this annoucement I ordered A GF45 on Tuesday, (delivered today) and I have also ordered another GF-P8 which will be delivered tomorrow.Units are very nice and work well with default aircraft, I am certain that sales will rise if the compatiblity issues with advanced aircraft and panels are addressed, that is why I held back purchasing last year at Birmingham (UK) when Go Flight were demonstrating, I guess a lot of simmers may be holding back for the same reason.Looking forward to a new experience.Stephen EllisCEOBritish Airways Virtualhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Doyle asked for cheaper services for crossing the big lake to Europe. Well, I work at a transport company which owns the transport company TNT. Ever tried that one?Regards, Ferry