Sign in to follow this  
Guest elvisonit

I have a new problem

Guest elvisonit

When I fly with the VC and/or the VCabin, and I am in the 2d cockpit view (which I use most of the time in flight) and look diagonally to the front right and see my LCD displays, they aren't animated. The info on them won't change but I can see the yoke moving and the clouds going by, but nothing happens on the screens. They are frozen. Also, when I load up the plane, and then turn its power on, if I look in the same diagonal view, the screens aren't on yet, even though the 2d view has them on. When I switch to the VC view, the screens pop on real quick, then if I go back to the 2d view, then look diagonally, they are on. That problem seem to always be there but it's not a big deal, so I just work around it. But the first problem bugs me. Any help? Thanks.

The behavior in the 2D model I believe is correct. Concerning not seeing the panel view on initial load, looks like you have a problem with textures loading. Sometimes it takes a few seconds to load. Have you waited a few seconds to see if it loads?Have you made tweaks to your video card/driver?

Guest elvisonit

Nope, no tweaks. The blank screens is something I have dealt with for a long time and not really cared. I still don't care too much about it since I can make them load the way I described. But the frozen screen thing is new and puzzling. And I understand what you mean when waiting for textures to load. I can even hear my hard drive working when that happens and you can see that it is trying to load them into place. This is just the screens themselves when looking at them while in the 2d view, with the VC model being used. As you know, when you are flying 2d only, you have a bitmap photograph in place of the real thing. Obviously I am not talking about that either. I wonder if anyone else has this problem. I am using the Air Berlin "Dreamliner" VC+Cabin plane and in the 2d view.