Sign in to follow this  

Someone with a GF4 Ti4400?

Hi all,Please all that persons who have a GF4 Ti4400 can you post some shot with the FPS that are you getting please? with your sistems specifications and detonator drivers version.Thanks a lot!Maurohttp://www.mperez.ws/MDN-Sign.jpg

Well im home for lunch so these are the best i can do. If you want something in peticular let me know.P4 2,2ghzP4S533 Asus512 PC2700DDRPny G/F4 Ti4400 128DDRXp Home (Clean Install)Ed:-wave

Ed, Like Mauro, I too am interested in the 4400 and actual FS performance. Your screenshots looked good, and I'm wondering what level of antialiasing you have set? I have a Radeon 8500, and for that plane and scenery complexity, I can get framerates between 30-35, but not with effective AA. Radeon drivers have a "performance" option at either 2x or 4x, but many jaggies. The "quality" option even at 2x introduces jumps in external views and knocks fps down to 12-14 (with P4 2.0 GHz). I would love to get the smooth renditioning your screenshots show! Just hard to justify spending 200$ on a better videocard when the wife wants a new sofa! Dick

I do not have screen shots as this is being written on a different PC than my gaming rig, but I have all the eye candy. My congifuration has many add-ons as realism is important to me. All, and I mean ALL FS2002 sliders maxed, all features on, DF 737-400, Simflyers scenery for all airports flown, Radar Contact 2.2 for ATC, Fltcrew crew announcements, FSUIPC, APLC32 and FSAssist for pushback only. Running at 1280x1024x32@85hz on a 19" monitor locked at 20fps. I get 11 at gate with service vehicles and aircraft running around, 15-17 on taxi/takeoff, and 20 airborn. Keep in mind I operate with multiple cloud/wind layers including high cirrus and moderate turbulance with 100 mile visibility.This is using an overclocked Abit Siluro Ti 4400 (300 clock/600 memory), Nvidia 29.42 drivers tweaked with NVMax and the following settings.Quincunx AAVsync off/3 frames aheadmipmapping = 16 tap anisotropic filtering LOD = -1TA = 3AGP settings in BIOS are 4x, 128 SB, fast writes, 1 WS read/write My system is an overclocked Athlon XP 1900 (1600mhz) running at 12x139 = 1668 with 512 MB PC-150 Corsair SDRAM (5-2-2-2 w/ 4 bank Intlv), 40 GB Maxtor 7200 ATA-133 and Windows XP tweaked to minimal services. Hope this helps.PS: In all parts of flight FS2002 runs smooth, no artifacts or blurries and no jaggies.