Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

Dreamfleet question...

I've been looking at the soon to be released Dreamfleet Cardinal... It's rare that I've ever been enticed by a Payware A/C (Abacus' fine Eclipse 500 was the last), but this Cardinal looks awesome!Does anyone have any experience with Dreamfleet? Do they require any background program or dll to load/run their aircraft in the 2K2 environment? Abacus requires a dll in the modules folder, which is fine as long as the dll doesn't cause stability problems.... Any issues with Dreamfleet?-John

Guest SoarPics

Hi John,The words "issues" and "Dreamfleet" rarely go together. While I've not tried their big iron (don't fly them) the Archer is simply brilliant. DF is one of the addon producers I quickly, and without reservation, get my credit card out for.The Cardinal is yet another greatly aniticipated airplane (so many wonderful payware and freeware airplanes, and so little time to fly).Regards,

Thanks---I can't wait for the Cardinal... I love the aircraft, and will consider buying a real one now that I'm going to resume flying lessons after a 20 year hiatus... I simply think it's one of those A/C that looks like it's flying while standing still.... (Same is true for the Bonanza Vtail and Rockwell 112/114)....