Sign in to follow this  
Guest glassb

General Question

Guest glassb

...and where exactly can I get this '737 NG Computer Based Training Program'?????It'd be nice to see.Rgds,BRANDON GLASS

Really? Do you have these? http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/87442.jpg http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/87443.jpg You might get a cbt from there but don't lump me into this and I know you don't have the above CBTs.... Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Guest glassb

Randy,Where could I get the program with the pictures you have posted of that same exact training program??? ...i think it would answer alot of my questions...looks like a gret tool!!Let me know,Brandon Glass

You cannot get these programs although it appears one type is floating around the net but please do not ask anything about that here...Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Guest glassb

....you cant tell me where you got it??? ...rgds,brandon

Brandon,Please stop this. He already answered your question - and a few others in other threads as well...Maybe you should take a couple of days off from flying the NG and read the manuals first.Just a friendly and well-meant piece of advice!!

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Guest glassb

ill leave the forum..im really sorry.goodbye ,brandon:-(

Guest FattyBear

You get it when you buy the PMDG 737! :-lol It in itself is a CBT program if you think about it. Seriously though you can't get it.

Guest glassb

well then how did randy get it?rgds,brandon

Guest FattyBear

He showed a little skin. :-)

Guest captbulldog 2

Randy, like John Wayne and Airbus, doesn't kid around--go to business... Chop down trees, move mountains and kill Indians!

"Chop down trees, move mountains and kill Indians"What applies to John Wayne and what applies to Airbus? :-)Cheers,

Guest captbulldog 2

lol. Airbus chop down trees, eh? ;)

Guest Nexus82

Yup that's the ones I have (I actually have 2 different, 1 found on the web, the other was a gift)Don't see the reason why you are so surprised though, if you can have them, there's a great possibility others will aswell.I'm an enthusiast - just like you.