Sign in to follow this  
Guest prichards

How about 1 installer??

Guest prichards

>>>Sometimes I really think you hype on these posts more to distract from the original subject matter of a thread that might show PMDG in a bad light, even in the smallest detail, rather than to acknowlege something that could be improved with a PMDG product.<<<

You are in violation of PMDG rules Pete. Maybe you should spend less time talking and more time reading the rules.Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Guest Jeff Berman

Well I guess that shows just how good the PMDG products really are, I mean all they can do is complain about you Randy :-eek

Guest bigun

I agree. I think Randy is really a "plant" from the "other" 737NG (PT) designed to annoy everyone to the point that they abandon the PMDG 737 due to extreme intimidation and pressure from Randy :+ Well,,,,maybe not. Although IMHO Randy can get a little "caustic" with some of his replies, he obviously has the same mindset as I do. Be nice to me, I'll be nice to you:-wave . Make comments that are obviously ridiculous or inflamatory, I don't mind giving it right back to ya:-samurai . As far as the comments and comparisons about the Autoflight systems go, if you care to look back through the hundreds of posts, you'll probably come to the conclusion that Randy knows as much about how the systems SHOULD work on a 737NG (in Flight Sim) as anyone on the planet. I know I've picked up many, many bits of information from him and I'm glad he is active on the forum although not as active as in the past. If you notice, there are several beta testers and PMDG staff members that, in the past, have been much more active than they are now. Maybe some of this is due to other obligations in their life., but I have to believe that some of it is because regardless what is said, they are second guessed and criticized to the point of being ridiculous.bigun goes out of "rant" mode