Sign in to follow this  
Allflight57

737 rollout/taxi always veers off to the right.

Hi, Has anyone had the problem of when after touchdown with the pmdg 737 6/7/8/900 It just veers off to the right.....I have my yoke right in the center and it just starts turning to the right on the ground it only happens after landing while on rollout and during the taxi back to the gate It works fine when I begin the flight taxiing to the runway...Anyone know how to fix this? Tyler

Guest Freddie

I have the same problem.. Even if there is no wind!-Freddie

Guest FattyBear

Make sure auto rudder is turned off and recalibrate your controls. See if that helps.

There is no centerline steering on the real NG and not on the PMDG. You must manually disconnect the A/P....Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Guest Buck Bolduc

Alex. I had the same problem, you nailed it, was the autoruder, unchecked it and rolled straight as a dime!Best

Guest jcomm

PMDG's 737 NG was the very first add-on aircraft for MSFS that brought to reality the meaning of "flying the FD" on a coupled app. Autoland capabilities are also true to real, including the responsibility of the PF do disengage the AP and perform the alignement manouver.There are two limitations though, imposed by MSFS's core itself - unrealistic Yaw Damper modeling and unrealistic ground behaviour under crosswind. Together these two limitations combine to spoil and otherwise completely astounding experience.You should manually disengage the Yaw Damper (wich is useless anyway in MSFS) when you enter the final app phase. These will bring you back the required yaw authority.After landing, when all aircraft wheels sit on the rw, forget about realism and steer the aircraft as good as possible - beware that it will drift sideways because there is not enough lateral drag being modelled in MSFS.

Hey Armen, Ya its just like that I gess I just have to make 2 wheel landing form now on cuz I have no controll over the rudder. Thanks for the replies Tyler