Sign in to follow this  
Guest glassb

CBT

Guest glassb

Can anyone tell me where I can download a CBT program (like for the 737 type aircraft for instance) thats floating around somewhere for free that you know of.All input answering only to my question is appreciated :-).Rgds,Brandon

You have already been told by many folks that you cannot get a Boeing CBT. It does not matter where others have got theirs. There are many pilots, flight dispatchers, friends of pilots or what not who have them but you cannot buy these. There is only one type you can purchace and these can be found here http://cpat.com/Sales/individualpilots.html If you can afford it go for it but please do not ask anymore about where can obtain one because that is illegal.. Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Brandon,Why are you so interested in a CBT with so many other resources available to you? Please let it go.Thx

Guest glassb

Hey,WHENEVER I want something I'm automatically dedicated to it and 'I DON'T STOP' until I get it! It's just my personality and that's how It'll always be with me. If I search one place for something and I don't get the answers I want I move on to the next place on my quest to find what I want :-badteeth. It's okay though...I love to hear all input from everybody; it's amusing at times!Rgds,Brandon

Guest bigun

Brandon,I would humbly suggest that you stop pushing this issue. What you are asking for is a package that is not legally available. The only close contender is the one Randy suggested. No one is going to give you any information on how to obtain illegal software on this forum and in fact what you are asking for is against the forum rules. So you are best off to "cool it"

Guest ba747heavy

I second what George said. You should be thankful that this thread hasn't been locked yet because this post breaks the avsim forum rules. If you keep if up I wouldn't hold much stock in you keeping yourself a member of this forum system either. So the advise of 'cool it' would be a most wise thing to follow.

Guest glassb

Hey,THIS IS A U.S. FEDERAL OFFICER YOUR SPEAKING TO!!! I think I would know what is or isn't illegal. I'm just trying to get some information ... It is only illegal until it sits in your hands ... Not when you speak of it nor is what I have done in violation of any forum rules :-newburn. Good Day,Brandon

Guest Nickman

Perhaps you should listen to what they say.http://forums.avsim.net/toc.htmlUnder 'User Conduct', section A is exactly what you should read.Nick B.Continental Airlines Virtual 737NG Pilothttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg--AMD Athlon XP 3200+ @ 2.2 Ghz (Equal to 2.8 ghz)400W Power supply3x 80 mm Case FansSoyo VIA KT600 Dragon PlusnVidia GeForce FX 5200 128 mb2 x 512 PC400100 GB Western DigitalMicrosoft Sidewinder Precision 2

I'll tell you the only true way you can obtain one. Go for 737 NG training with a airline and ou will find yourself sitting in front of one. Boeing CBTs are only sold to certified airlines and training centers. While it is true there are copies flaoting about does not mean we are going to tell you how to obtain one plain and simple. Some pilots have copies ofr their own use and others who are involved in the industry but I assure you they are not sharing with the general public and for good reason. It does not matter who you claim to be. If you are a federal officer than you would know about copyright issues and trying to obtain CBts is illegal. Now if joe pilot choose to share with you that is your business . Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Guest glassb

Nick,It seems that there has been talk by others about non-specific places to obtain this program, such as "peer-to-peer networks", etc on various places all over the forum. I think your link below needs to be passed along to peoples of LOWER AUTHORITY from myself that I have monitored.Rgds,Brandon

Guest glassb

Randy,What you all have not realized is that I have been aware of this the entire time. I am aware of ALL U.S. Copyright Laws and infringements...I think bringing justice by the hundreds in infringements in the United States so far in my career just about proves this!!! IT IS SIMPLY MY JOB. For all you know Randy, I could have purposefully been asking these questions so I could get more intel on the sources. But who knows these days? I still think of you to be a moral person Randy and I hope I have not taken any offense to you or anyone els. I'm usually friends with everybody.Rgds,Brandon

Guest bigun

Right Brandon, "I am aware of ALL U.S. Copyright Laws and infringements"Wow, pretty smart guy. Usually takes a very large team of Lawyers and a library full of law books to know "All" the Copyright Laws, and you got em down pat:) I'm impressed :-batHopefully they'll lock this thread and remove you from the forum shortly. PS "bigun" is my alias. My real name is J. Edgar Hoover :)

"I think bringing justice by the hundreds in infringements in the United States so far in my career just about proves this!!! IT IS SIMPLY MY JOB."Hmmm... I didn't know the US Government employed undercover minors???Must have a word with my good mate, George Bush about this.... it might affect our upcoming international trade agreement.John Howard, Prime Minister of Australia.

Guest glassb

Dear Prime Minister of Australia,I am no minor my fiend! I guess in your vocabulary age 50 is!!! And take it as you wish but I HAVE dealt with at least a hundred copyright infrigements so get over it!Rgds,Brandon

Guest bigun

:-lol :-shy :-abduct :-ufo2