Sign in to follow this  
Guest glassb

CBT

Guest glassb

Stoddard,I first want to start out by expressing to you how much it is an honor to me to be speaking to the prime minister of australia (im such a big fan) but what makes you think that I am a minor? I don't know what kind of intel on me you have being the prime minister of australia in all but re-check it!!!Rgds,Brandon Glass

Guest glassb

And actually no, I am no lawyer and I DONT know all copyrights...but my department invloves tracking bad boys who violate copyright laws,!Brandon

Guest bigun

uh, Brandon,,, I'm not the Prime Minister,, that was Quavion, I'm really J. Edgar Hoover. :):-cool I tried to explain to you in an earlier post that what you were asking for (CBT's) is crossing the line for the forum. I have, since reading your additional posts, come to the conclusion that you are either very young, very, very old, or they just let you out on weekends. I would however still suggest that you cool it on asking for the CBT's.PS And cool it on the Federal Officer just looking for "intel" stuff too. It really is embarrasing*:-*

Guest Nickman

Uhh, and I'm Arnold, governor of California. Honestly, I don't really believe you are a "Federal Officer" for copyright infringement. If you were, you would haven't have asked here of all places (you shouldn't have even asked at all).Take some holiday's to cool down please :DNick B.Continental Airlines Virtual 737NG Pilothttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg--AMD Athlon XP 3200+ @ 2.2 Ghz (Equal to 2.8 ghz)400W Power supply3x 80 mm Case FansSoyo VIA KT600 Dragon PlusnVidia GeForce FX 5200 128 mb2 x 512 PC400100 GB Western DigitalMicrosoft Sidewinder Precision 2

Guest glassb

im not looking for intel...i just said to randy for all you know I thats what I was doing. and I AM NOT A MINOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest glassb

Nick,I am a citizen (regardless of me being in the FBI), just like you. And like you I have a passion for aviation and have come across a poduct that has its own support forum which is where I come to for technical questions. About the CBT thing...I was just getting information on places to get a CBT. I dont know what makes you people think i am a minor....im 50!!!! :-roll rgds,brandon

Guest LLgaz

This is just so funny.......holding my sides with laughter.If you want a CBT, perform the magic key presses:G O O G L E.If google can't help you, then it must really be illegal.In the meantime, keep the jokes comming....

Guest bigun

Hey, FBI!!! I probably know you :) :-spacecraft J. Edgar

Guest glassb

:-hang :-fume

Guest glassb

:-hang :-fume

Brandon, You don't have to prove anything to anyone about yourself. Just be yourself. You are welcome to continue posting questions related to the operation of the 737 NG or other related posts but this thread has out lived it's worth. I don't want to see you go through this, honestly you have been a great guy before the "I'm a FBI agent" stuff, so let's get back on tract. I don't think a FBI agent would ever tell folks on a public flight sim forum that they were a FBI agent and maybe you will figure out why. Anyways my man let's talk aircraft. Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Guest bigun

Agreed! I'm all for you hanging in there Brandon. Lets talk about the NG. Best add-on ever made!

"and I AM NOT A MINOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!"....he says, screaming at the top of his lungs, throwing a temper tantrum on the floor.And I don't think putting an angry face and a hangman's noose icon in your messages will prove to us you are terribly mature... whatever your age.I think you underestimate the intelligence of this forum's members AND their ability to tell who's "legit" (as you might say it) or not.....and where's a good forum moderator when you need one???Cheers.Ian (not really the Prime Minister of Australia... just the Police Commissioner of Gotham City)

Guest gadget01

Well, special agent, Brandon. You are probably familiar with, "18 U.S.C.

Gentlemen... (and ladies if they are hidden amongst this group)GROW UP!This entire topic has just become one ridiculous banter after another, and digs at individuals.The second Brandon does something illegal (which I honestly doubt would happen considering what I