Sign in to follow this  
chiswick72

Uhoh.............

So without throwing a spanner in the works...Isnt this beast the new "Queen of the skies" ?Maybe the new PMDG "product" should take some advice from the artist formerly known as prince?Armen L Cholakianwww.veryquiet.comhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/87619.jpg

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Without engines it is just the "Queen of the Hanger" :)

________________________________________________________________________________

i9 10800K | 16GB RAM | RTX 3080 | Windows 10 | 

Saitek x-45 | Bravo Throttle | Alpha Yoke | CH Pedals | Logitech Radio Panel | SmoothTrack | AAO

Guest stang

Naw. The queen is still the queen. The picture just shows a very fat princess. Time will tell if she becomes queen. 8^)BTW the TLC (cable) last Tuesday had a very interesting hour show about the building of that airbus. Show ended at the point where the fuselage and wings were delivered to the assembly plant. As TLC repeats its shows those that get TLC may want to keep an eye out for this show called Worlds Biggest Airplane.RegardsTerry

Guest flyinggriffin

When the A380 has flown as many miles as the 747s then it can contend for the title. Right now in that pic, it just looks like the Queen from Aliens. Bob K.

Here here!Good banter all round... The A380 probably flies the same as an A318 and the cross over training course takes half an hour.Armen L Cholakianwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Guest RRF985

The A380 will never claim that title IMO. I know I'llnever call it that. I absolutely hate the thing. It's huge and ugly. Great job Airbus on making another aircraft I can't stand.-Ryan

Guest Daniel Pimentel

The A380 probably flies the same as an A318 and the cross over training course takes half an hour.[/b/:-lol :-lol Sure.DPhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Guest Valid_Andy

According to Airliners.net it's going to be the King of the skys...:(In my mind...it's just gunna be the Fat *astard of the skys:7It probably will only take seriously the a day to transfer from an A318...hehe

Guest Whisperjet

HA! You guys will all "see the light" when this beut comes out of her cocoon, unfolds her wings and takes to the air with the grace of a ...... LOL (GULP, better be a good lookin bird after that statement yeh?)

'Queen of Airbus' being the closest match to what I feel about this plane without insulting anyone there. Sure is a great piece of technology, but that's not why a man calls a flying giant "The Queen of the Skies"Cheers,

Guest Hi-Energy

I think the 747 will always be queen no matter what airbus creates... I really thing PMDG should stick with Boeings or Md's.. yeah thats right no Airbus.. save that for PSS or PIC or something.. Great job PMDG and can't wait for her.Bryan BergmanC172 C-GXGR