Sign in to follow this  
Guest moose_VUSN

!!Business Jets & Military Variants - Open Beta!!

Guest moose_VUSN

i've finished what, as afar as i can tell is a fully functional version of my Business Jets/military variants of the PMDG 737NG & am ready to let you guys try it.open beta release, i'll only leave the file available on my server for a few days though, to save on my bandwidth (its 18mb btw). if no problems are found by anyone else, i'll go shead & post it on AVSIM next week.it requires the 737-600/-700 & -800/-900 & ALL updates (so the service update for the 800/900 & model updates for the 600/700).all other instructions & information are contained in the readme, be sure to follow them otherwise things won't work as they should.be sure to download the latest fuel planner if you haven't already from http://www.metacraft.com/737NGFP/it will work fine, except that it will not board fuel correctly so you will need to do that using the FS2004 menu. it will calculate the required amount correctly however.any comments, questions, feel free to contact me or post here.http://www.ai-uk.net/Cockpit/737NG/PMDG_BBJMIL.zip

Laurie, Awesome man, I'll be putting this through its paces tonight on VATSIM! The MMA you put out originally is really nice, I'm sure this one will be great as well. From one military flyer to another, thanks for your work!ChuckAthlon XP 2800+ | ASUS A7N8X Deluxe | Antec TruePower 480 PS | 1.0 gig DDR PC2700 | WD 60 gig HDD | WD 40 gig HDDTwin WD 160 gig SATA HDDs | SB Audigy 2 | ATI Radeon 9800Pro 128 | CH Products USB Yoke | CH Products USB PedalsNostromo n52 | Windows XP Pro SP2http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpg

Guest moose_VUSN

yes sorry forgot to mention what was in the package...C40 (USN)MMA (USN)7DT (RAAF)BBJ (x3)BBJ2 (x1)there have been a couple of changes regarding the MMA since my inital release, mostly to do with the fuel tanks & weights.i did an aerial refuel in the MMA for the first time last week from a vUSAF KC-10, boy did that take long!!!attached is 1 screenshot of the MMA being refuelled from the LAGO refuelling module. with tanks that hold up to ~75000lbs you're gonna be in the tanking pattern a while (the MMA refuelling socket is above the cockpit, like in the KC-10, VC-25 etc.).http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/87788.jpgthe PMDG 737-800WL flight model handles the extra fuel & the tanking beautifully, but it requires a LOT of concentration for a long time! doesn't that shot look fantastic, well done PMDG, your 737NG is amazing!

Great pic!! I've always seen it from the other end though... I used to be a crew chief on KC-135R's at McConnell (KIAB), in KS. Last year, I started my re-training to be a C-130H flight engineer. I just moved down to Dyess (KDYS) in Abilene, TX and it is so much more fun than just turning wrenches! The only thing is, with a C-130, it's a much slower ride, LOLBy the way, I'm flying the BBJ2 right now from KBFI to KICT and it's flying great. It looks really nice too. You and the others associated with this project have done a great job, thanks!ChuckAthlon XP 2800+ | ASUS A7N8X Deluxe | Antec TruePower 480 PS | 1.0 gig DDR PC2700 | WD 60 gig HDD | WD 40 gig HDDTwin WD 160 gig SATA HDDs | SB Audigy 2 | ATI Radeon 9800Pro 128 | CH Products USB Yoke | CH Products USB PedalsNostromo n52 | Windows XP Pro SP2http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpg

Guest nramsey

Wow, awesome Laurie! I just downloaded the MMA seperatately from Avsim when and tried it out when I saw this post! Now I can have all of them in an easy to install pack! Thanks!My one comment is that I rather have them appear in the Boeing - PMDG menu as opposed to the Boeing menu...can't hardly stand to look at those default planes :) Easy enough thing to change manually though, which I did.Anywho, thanks a bunch!

Guest moose_VUSN

ok i'll change that.i will also be adding the C40 in USAF colours.

Quality Laurie!Just did Heathrow to LAX with fuel to spare!!!!!!!!!Lovely Job.Armen L Cholakianwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Guest moose_VUSN

thanks, appreciate it.just to let people know i will be removing it from my server tomorrow & posting the "final" version on AVSIM & flightsim.comthanks to those of you who have given me some input.

Guest venquessa

You know last night I started a long distance scenario to fly to all the Grand Prix's, based on a competition thing, you know the sort of thing.If I had the BBJ I would not have had to stop in Bahrain, Singapore, Queensland to get to Melbourne. LOLSo your BBJ is just on time, thanks.I'll check it out this evening.

Guest moose_VUSN

just to let people know this is no longer available at the link above. i will be uploading to AVSIM tomorrow.thanks again