Sign in to follow this  
Guest tkemp66

747 news please?

Guest tkemp66

I just went to PMDG website to browse the 747 pictures and I noticed the page could not be displayed. I'm guessing the guys are about to release the product soon or at least some more screenshoots....I'm getting really excited here...:-jumpy

Guest FattyBear

Don't hold your breath...they said more news wouldn't come for another two weeks :(

Guest Marc Harrington

It was a broken link... my mistake. Still working on the new 747 page.Cheers!

Guest cargo747

Hello Marc,any ideas as to when more "glimspy-bits" might be available of the lady ?Cheers,Norbert - CLX001www.virtualcargolux.orgpmdg_banner.gif

Guest BodoM

I dont think that PMDG will release any news of the 744 before the AVSIM conference next month as they probably will show somthing first on this event before posting anything on their website.___________________________Best Regards,Bodo M