Sign in to follow this  
Guest CapnCol

Wow Wow Alaskan Cities !!!!!!!!!!

Hi All,I was fortunate enough to download and install Alaskan Cities by Joe Watson from todays AVSIM files.If you like flying in Alaska, I'd suggest you run and get it. He has added buildings, streets etc to about 38 Alaskan cities/towns. You can't imagine how much his scenery package improves an already beautiful sim flying area.I like to fly out of Palmer Municipal airport because it's in a great location for majestic mountain scenery. Also, there are loads of small airports to visit. I almost didn't recognize Palmer after installing Joe's scenery. Fantastic. Try it at dusk or dawn, lighting is wonderful. Also, I've installed mesh scenery which adds to the beauty of the area.Many thanks to Joe for his excellent work, lets hope he has more goodies in store for us.Happy flying,Howard

Hi Howard,Thanks for the tip. I do love to fly the bush of Alaska and will go give a try.Have Fun,Jim :-waveFDC Team Member

Nice work, Joe! And the best part is no frame loss on my mediocre system. Thank You.

Joe did a great job on these cities.... A dusk flight northwest through the mountains and fjords from Juneau is now simply breathtaking, as the city lights from the new additions come twinkling into view.... -John

Guest CapnCol

Saw your message yesterday and tried this addon as I do like to fly around Alaska. Installation was so easy and the difference it has made is just amazing. Thanks for the tip and thanks very much to Joe for his work.Colin