Sign in to follow this  
Guest mpauli

VNAV UNFLYABLE! (Once more) PMDG please read!

Hi again Patten.Good to hear that this works for you.Entering windinfo can be done on any waypoints, as far as I recall. If you have 4 pages with waypoints on the ACT RTE LEGS, when switching over to ACT RTE DATA you will also have 4 pages. Just click on the NEXT PAGE tab and cycle through them.

Guest patten

Thanks Per,I do find all of the waypoints back in the ACT RTE DATA, no problem there; but the weird thing is that just a few have "boxes" on the right side where you can enter the data , the other wpts have not and no data is accepted.So,is this the way it should and then why? or is there something with my config?(I experienced this yesterday on two different flights)regards,Patten

Patten,You are correct, you can only enter winds for "cruize" waypoints. The winds will also propagate on to the next wp's.

Guest patten

Per,Right, these are crz wpts ; it seems logical in order to calculate more precisely TOD.(that's what I suppose)Other wpts in DES or more or less unpredictable ( height can differ because of DES-mode or ATC instructions), so in the DES page ,entering wind data must give some reference at some altitudes.I don't know if my presumtions are correct.Do you?However, thanks for your input, cause I learned some new things.regards, Patten

Guest Hetzenauer

Hello Martin,sorry, couldn

Guest mpauli

Hello again Bj

Guest Hetzenauer

The first sentence of my answer has to be in German language:Hallo, Martin, bevor du mich das n

Guest mpauli

Once more it's me Bj